- Any article sent will be given to the reviewers in that field of study who have years of experience in teaching and research.
- The reviewers will remain unidentified to the authors throughout the review process.
- The outcome of the review process will determine if the article will be published or not.
- If the article is accepted, an acceptance letter will be forwarded to the corresponding author, notifying he/she the date for publication and author(s) will be informed to pay a publication fee.
- The review is expected to take approximately three weeks.
- Authors will be notified when the printed versions are ready.
All copyrights are retained by the author(s) with first publication right granted to IJDRI. Any copyright infringement claims should be addressed to info@ijdri bearing “Copyright Infringement”. A letter will be addressed to the author(s) concerned within seven days.
An Author that submitted a manuscript requesting any IJDRI journal to review and publish the manuscript implies that such author has granted the journal an express permission/consent to publish the manuscript without further permission/ consent from the Editor.
Authors who wish to withdraw their manuscripts must officially write to the Editor within one month of submission otherwise such manuscript will be published in future date.
If any article is accepted for publication, author(s) will pay a publication fee of $450. The payment method(s) will be notified to the authors by the Editors. If the accepted paper is written by more than one author, authors involved will pay additional GBP $20 for each extra hard copy.